Which is the best safari destinations to tour in Kenya?
10 Best safari destinations in Kenya https://saunterlandtours.com/tour-destination/kenya/
- Masai Mara National Reserve. It is the most renowned safari park in Kenya home to big five as well as the spectacular animal migration
- Lake Nakuru National Park known for the beautiful Flamingoes .
- Amboseli National Park known for stunning pictures of animals against the backdrop of world’s tallest free standing mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Tsavo National Parks which is among the largest duo of wildlife zones in Africa
- Samburu Game Reserve which is famous for special five animals and unique habitats
- Olpejeta Conservancy known for rhino sanctuary ( Northern white rhinos) and the only place you can see chimpanzees in Kenya
- Diani beach in the coastal region of Kenya definined by striking ends silver sand and has loads of water sporting activities
- Nairobi National park known as the only park in the world close to a major city
- Aberdare National Park where the Queen of England visited as a princess and left as queen.
- Lake Naivasha which has Crescent Island game sanctuary where you can undertake a walking safari. The lake is also close to Hells Gate National park.
Which are best Kenya safari tours and holidays?
Best Kenya safari holiday tours https://saunterlandtours.com/tour-destination/kenya/
- Half -Day trip in Nairobi National park
- Day trip in Olpejeta Conservancy
- Day trip in Amboseli National park
- 2 days Amboseli National park safari
- 2 days Masai Mara National park safari
- 3 Days Masai Mara National Reserve safari
- 3 days Olpejeta Conservancy getaway
- 3 days discovering Samnuru National reserve
- 3 days exploring Amboseli National park safari
- 4 days Lake Nakuru-Masai mara safari
- 4 Days Diani beach holiday
- 7 days bush and beach holiday
- 7 days taste of Kenya safari
- 10 days exploring magical Kenya safari