2 Days Lake Nakuru Budget Safari
The safari departs Nairobi in the morning and involves a drive down to the the floor of the Rift Valley making a stop at view point to see the escarpment and the awesome sight of the valley and the features there in. Lake Nakuru is home to huge flocks of pink flamingoes, hundreds of birds species as well as a rich diversity of other wildlife.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Park entry fees
- All accommodation
- Tour Guide
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All transportation in destination location
- Round trip airport transfer
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Drinking Water
- Travel Magazine
- Gift Coupon
Upon touchdown at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will receive a warm welcome by our driver/guide who will transport you to your hotel to relax and recharge during your stay in Kenya’s capital.
- Warm Reception
- Well maintained fleet
- Wildlife including Big Five
- Comfortable Accommodation
Day 1Nairobi-Lake Nakuru National Park
You will be picked early in the morning from your hotel or from the airpott and depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru National Park. We will arrive at Kivu Resort with enough time to settle in before lunch with a little time to relax before we head out for our evening game drive between 1600hrs to 1830hrs. Lake Nakuru National Park offers you a rare insight into Kenya’s most diverse flora, fauna and wildlife and is famous for its huge flocks of pink flamingoes. The birds throng on Lake Nakuru itself, one of the Rift Valley soda lakes that comprises almost a third of the park’s area. More than 450 species of birds have been recorded here as well as a rich diversity of other wildlife. Lions, leopards, warthogs, waterbucks, pythons, and white rhinos are just some of the animals you might see, and the landscapes range from sweeping grasslands bordering the lake to rocky cliffs and woodland. The park also protects the largest euphorbia candelabrum forest in Africa.
• Lake Nakuru National Park
• Kivuri Resort (Midrange resort located outside Lake Nakuru NP)
Meals & drinks:
• Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
• Drinking water (Drinks not included).
Day 2Return to Nairobi
You spend this last morning in Lake Nakuru National Park admiring unspoiled Africa as you prepare for a drive back to the buzzing Kenya’s capital bringing to an end what we hope shall be a safari of your lifetime. We hope to welcome you back to magical Kenya!
• No accommodation (End of the tour)
Meals & Drinks:
• Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included)
• Drinking water (Other drinks not included)